1. Non-personally Identifiable Information.
1.1. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited and/or third parties utilizing its Software or to which Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited allows access to the information gathered by the Software (“Third Parties”) may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users. Non-personal identifiable information may include the User’s browser name, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), the type of Internet device the User’s use and technical specifications of such device (such as the operating system and the Internet service such User utilize and other similar information) and other information of technical nature (such as date/time stamp, and clickstream data) or other information except for the defined below PII.
1.2. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited does not always have access or control over Third Parties information collection mechanisms, and such Third Parties practices are not covered by this PP but by the applicable policies set forth in such Third Parties Websites or products.
2. Personal Identifiable Information.
2.1. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited and/or Third Parties may collect PII (as defined below) from Users if such Users voluntarily submit such information. PII may be voluntary provided in a variety of ways, such as when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, and fill out a form. User is advised that by providing Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited PII User gives his consent to Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited to make use of such PII. PII – “Personally Identifiable Information” means any information which might reasonably be used to specifically identify User and may include, among other, User’s name, title, company, address, email.
2.2. If PII is collected by Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited, User is at any time entitled, under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, whether himself or through a proxy so authorized in writing or through his/her legal guardian, to peruse information pertaining to him/herself that is stored in a database. Having perused such information and found it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear or out of date, such a person may contact the database owner and request to correct, amend or delete the data in question. Had the database owner refused to permit access or comply with a request to amend or delete information, the applicant may appeal to a magistrate’s court as stipulated by applicable regulations.
2.3. Moreover, should the information contained in the database be used for purposes of personally soliciting User, based on User’s affiliation to any population group as determined according to one or more attributes of people whose names are included in the database (“solicitation for commercial purposes”), the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, entitles User to submit a written request that such information pertaining to the User be deleted from the database. In such a case, the Website management will delete any information required for solicitation for commercial purposes as stated above. Please note that deleting such information might prevent User from continuing to receive services from us.
3. Tracking Technologies and Use and Setting of Digital Identifiers.
3.1. Digital identifier is information a site may put on User’s hard disk so that this information and other related information may be utilized by such site at later time. No PII is collected Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited by the use of such digital identifiers. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited and/or Third Parties collect and use the information collected through such digital identifiers for purposes such as to security purposes, analyzing trends, administrating the Site, tracking movement of Users on the Site and gather aggregate demographic information.
3.3. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited and/or Third Parties employ sometime a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons/web bugs), that help Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited and/or Third Parties better manage content on our site by informing Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a User’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are very small in size. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited does not gather PII by clear gifs.
4. Opt-out Option. More information about Cookies and other ‘digital identifiers’ used by Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited and/or Third Parties, and the ability to configure them is available through the links below. User may delete or Opt-Out of any third party ad technology, i.e. ‘digital identifiers’ cookie, web beacon, or any other tracking mechanism used for data collection according to the instruction provided in
4.1. If technology is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) User shall note the NAI opt out page: http://networkadvertising.org/choices/
4.2. If technology is not a member of the NAI, users may clear their browser cookies by following these instructions, found at:
4.2.1. Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
4.2.2. FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
4.2.3. Internet Explorer: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
5. How Information collected is used. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited may use data collected for various purposes including the following:
5.1. To improve service it provides, or the Software (or any portion thereof).
5.2. To respond to User’s requests and support Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited costumers needs more efficiently.
5.3. To personalize User(s) experience.
5.4. To offer User(s) with Content Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited believes may interest such User(s), such as targeted advertising content or other commercial information.
5.5. To process payments.
5.6. To share User(S) information with third parties.
5.7. To send periodic emails.
5.8. To send periodic sms.
6. How User Information Is Protect.
6.1 Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited adopts what it believes are appropriate security measures to the data it collects, in order to protect such data from unauthorized access. However it cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Site or by the Products, and User hereby acknowledges and assumes all risks relating to any such data communication and safeguard.
6.2 Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all data. Any data that is stored on our servers is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited maintains an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of User’s data, allowing access only to those employees or third parties who have a need to know such information.
6.3 While Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited has taken measures to protect User’s information, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Site may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Site and you hereby acknowledge and assume the risks relating to any such communication.
7. Sharing Information. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited may use third party service providers who help Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited operate its business or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited may share User’s information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that the User has given Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited User’s permission. However Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited does not control such third parties practices and is not liable or responsible for any practices used by these third parties.
8. Third Party Content.
9. Permitted Disclosures. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited may disclose information provided by Users when required to do so by law, court order, or governmental authority, or when based upon its good faith belief that disclosure is necessary including, without limitation, to protect the rights of Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited other Users right or ability to freely use the Software.
10. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited does not knowingly collect or maintain information from Users it actually knows are under 13.
11. Contacting us. For any un-clarity with respect to this PP or the privacy practices employed in the Software, Users are invited to contact: [email protected]
12. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OVER PRIVACY ISSUES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PP AND THE TOU (INCLUDING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY).
13. Gal Sport Betting (T) Limited reserves the right to revise and amend this PP from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on the Site.
This document was last updated on December 01, 2016